Monday, August 6, 2007

Silent Auction/Raffle

It's never too early to start planning...
We're going to have a silent auction or raffle at the benefit in Massachusetts. I'd like to start a list of possible items to auction or raffle. Things like sports event or concert tickets, brand new electronics, and gift baskets would be great.

My bank, Wachovia, has a Possibilities Rewards program. With it, I earn points every time I make a purchase and I can redeem the points online by choosing things like gift cards, merchandise, airline tickets, and cash back. I've decided to take all the points I earn before the MA benefit and redeem them to get an item to donate toward the auction/raffle.

If you are willing to donate something, please let me know. Even if you don't think you will attend the event, I'd appreciate any support.

Thanks.
Lindsay

No comments: